Many decision makers in B2B companies still like to read trade publications when they are looking for a manufacturer or service provider. They prefer information about a company instead of from one.
Whether the articles are published in printed form or online is irrelevant.
It is crucial that the editorial team is independent and publishes credible articles. This is why companies have to convince the journalists – with objective content, facts and news.
My services, so that You convince journalists and they publish articles about your company:
- Continuous media relations: I am in regular contact with journalists who are relevant to you. That's why they also ask me for statements from my clients' speakers when they research a topic.
- Writing and editing texts for media: e.g. press releases, case studies and newsletters
- Organisation of press conferences, media tours and interviews
- Preparing company spokespersons for interviews with journalists
- Project management of PR at fairs and conferences
- Evaluation, for example creation of press reviews